PC Repair Worthing – It’s always good to receive positive feedback from my customers, especially when they put it in writing. It makes the job worthwhile. There is nothing better than leaving a job well done with a smile on my face. Thanks to all for providing these testimonials. There is also a form at the bottom should you feel like adding one of your own.
Very impressed with his honest and reliable approach, supremely quick turnaround and his able, expert assistance - could not recommend highly enough !
Many thanks again Andy....
Gary Thompson, Ferring, West Sussex
I would highly recommend andy for speed and helpfulness of his customer service and he really doesn't charge where not necessary and is always able to find the solution and prides himself on that!
Christie Rourke, United Kingdom
Many Thanks Andy
Roland & Gloria Strickland, United Kingdom
1. Disconnect everything.
2. Take the computer down myself.
3. Try to explain what was going wrong.
4. Wait 3 or 4 days.
5.Collect the computer.
6. Pay a large bill.
7. Connect the computer back up (wrongly more often than not).
8. Start it up to find the problem is still there.
9. Return to step 1 and repeat.
I can honestly say that being put in touch with Andy has been one of the best things I have done in my business. Now the cycle is totally different:
1. I ring him.
2. He connects to the computer directly while I'm on the phone.
3. I explain what it's doing.
4. He works on my computer while I'm in front of the screen.
5. He finds the problem and fixes it there and then (usually within 10-15mins).
6. He disconnects from my computer and stays on the phone while I re-start it and confirm the problem is sorted.
7. I pay him with my credit card through his website (around 20% of what I normally paid in the past).
I can honestly say that his service is second to none. A genuinely nice guy, giving a great service at a very reasonable cost and all without having to put my coffee down!
I would whole heartedly recommend his services to anyone. If you would like to contact me for further information, Andy will pass on my number to you.
Thanks again Andy!
Tim Doran, Dromore, Northern Ireland
I give him and his company a 10 out of 10 and 100% for the help and support at very reasonable rates and in a very quick time period.
Gemma Freeman, Goring-On-Sea, West Sussex
Customer Service like it used to be! I cut the advert out and kept it thinking I might
give him a call to sort out some of the ongoing problems I was having with my computer, I have to say the call was well worth making Andy Collinson is true to his word he certainly stands up to his statement, after sorting out my computers and talking things through so you can understand, you then get the satisfaction of knowing he is only a call away if something goes wrong, Andy has also set up my new TV and Sky. I would certainly recommend ACTechUK.com for all your Computer and Technology problems and advice.
Lynda Cook, Durrington, West Sussex
Benjamin Baeza, Goring-by-Sea
Please fill in the form below to submit your testimonial
Required fields are marked *